Threshold DAS is pleased to announce that they are recipients of UK Shared Prosperity funding.
The UK Shared Prosperity Fund (UKSPF) provides local authorities funding for communities, places, businesses, people and skills and is a central pillar of the UK Government’s Levelling Up agenda.
The main aims of UKSPF are to:
- Boost productivity, pay, jobs and living standards
- Spread opportunities and improve public services
- Restore a sense of community, local pride and belonging
- Empower local leaders and communities
To achieve this, the UK Shared Prosperity Fund focuses on three investment priorities, namely:
- Communities and Place
- Supporting Local Businesses
- People and Skills
There is a separate fund called Multiply that focuses on improving adult numeracy skills.