The Freedom Programme is a 12 week rolling programme open to women who want to learn more about domestic abuse, whether they are in, or have left, an abusive relationship, and for those who have no plans to leave their partner.
- To help understand the beliefs held by abusive men
- To equip individuals to recognise the signs of existing or potential future abusers
- To illustrate the effects of domestic abuse on children
- To encourage individuals to gain confidence and skills for developing healthy relationships
For more information on the Freedom Programme visit: http://www.freedomprogramme.co.uk/
Here are the upcoming dates.
To ensure that we are Covid-secure, for the time being we will be delivering the sessions via “Microsoft Teams” at 1pm and 6pm. A safe email and Internet connection is required, and we ask those attending to use earphones.
- The Dominator – 22 September 2020
- The Bully – 29 September 2020
- The Headworker – 6 October 2020
- The Bad Parent – 13 October 2020
- The Jailer – 20 October 2020
- The Effects upon Children – 3 November 2020
- Sexual Controller – 10 November 2020
- King of the Castle – 17 November 2020
- The Liar – 24 November 2020
- The Persuader – 1 December 2020
- Warning Signs – 8 December 2020